GPA Midstream Convention Hospitalities
The deadline for hospitality space requests for the 2018 convention was November 30. GPA Midstream will communicate space assignments to companies that completed the online request form in January. We may have other space available after we communicate assignments. If you are interested in hosting a hospitality but weren't able to complete the request form by the deadline, contact Christine McMorris.
- The $250 hospitality payment is due within 30 days of receiving your space assignment.
- All company representatives attending or working a hospitality, regardless of the extent or duration of their participation in other convention activities, must be registered for the GPA Midstream Convention to participate.
- Applying for hospitality space will not guarantee that a company will receive space, nor should companies expect to receive the same amount of space or the same type of suite as awarded in a previous year. Companies applying for space are strongly encouraged to withhold from making deposits on bands, displays, etc., until they know exactly how much space has been allotted.
- Hospitalities are not considered to be GPA Midstream Convention sponsorships, so logo recognition given to sponsors does not apply to companies hosting hospitalities. Companies are limited to one logo and one company name (no taglines, marketing-related verbiage or related business units may be included in the name listing) in the GPA Midstream app and one company name in the hospitality brochure.
- Hospitalities cannot conflict with scheduled convention functions and may not start before 8 p.m. on Sunday, 7 p.m. on Monday or 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
- Private parties in excess of 40 persons are not permitted at any time during GPA Midstream Convention dates.
- Signs advertising hospitalities may be placed outside the room door, but not in lobbies or hallways. Signs not adhering to placement restrictions will be removed.
- The hospitality cost is for space only. Companies must work directly with the hotel for needs other than the provided space (electrical, setup, cleanup, waste baskets, finger foods, desserts, etc.) at additional costs.
- Companies failing to adhere to the posted policies are subject to forfeiture of their exhibit space without a refund.
- Hospitality hosts are responsible for providing app information to GPA Midstream by the deadline communicated. No information will be accepted after the deadline.
- GPA Midstream has the right to cancel any company’s hospitality at its sole discretion.
- GPA Midstream staff attempts to address all concerns regarding the assignment of hospitality space in an objective manner.