Registration for the 2017 GPA Midstream Convention is open. Any employee of GPA Midstream and GPSA member companies is eligible to receive GPA Midstream and GPSA membership benefits, including significant registration discounts. Find out if your company is a member.
Additional discounts apply if you register early.
(by March 10)
(after March 10)
|GPA Midstream & GPSA Members||$740||$840|
To register, you must either log in with an existing account or create a free account on our web site. As a reminder, we ask those registering on behalf of one or more people to log in with your own account or create your own account and choose the "registering someone else" option once you arrive at the registration screen.
- Step 1: Click here: Register Online
- Step 2: Either log in with existing credentials or select the Create Free User Account option. NOTE: Those with an existing login will proceed to the registration form and do not need to read the further steps below. Those creating an account for the first time should enter the information under the Create Account section.
- Step 3: Check your e-mail for a verification link and click on the link.
- Step 4: Enter and/or confirm the required contact information on the page and click "Confirm Information."
- Step 5: Once you confirm your information, you may proceed with the GPA Midstream Convention registration process.
Early registrants may obtain a refund (less a $100 handling fee) if GPA Midstream receives a written cancellation notice by 5 p.m. Central time on March 10, 2017. A registration may be transferred at no cost with a written request by the same deadline. Refunds for events (such as golf, sporting clays, etc.) will not be given on transfers, but GPA Midstream will attempt to provide substitutions/additions. Transfers are allowed after March 10, 2017 but will incur a $100 fee. Refunds for events/spouse/guest fees will not be given.
Please view GPA Midstream's other convention Policies.